From: Paul Volosov, Ph.D., Chairman and CFO
Re: Upper Management Team Enhancements
Date: March 23, 2016
The acquisition of Green Tree School and our internal expansion this year have created many new opportunities and responsibilities within our organization. In response to these changes, we have implemented several important changes within our upper management team:
- David Volosov has been promoted to President of Salisbury House, Inc. In addition to maintaining his prior responsibilities, David will oversee the day-to-day operations of Salisbury House and all its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- I have stepped down as President and will maintain my prior responsibilities as Chairman of the Board and CFO of Salisbury House and all its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Kim Benner will retain her position as CEO of Salisbury Behavioral Health and New Story of Ohio. In addition, she has added the responsibilities as VP of Development for all of Salisbury House and all its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Dana Monroe will retain her responsibilities as COO of the western division of New Story. In addition she has been promoted to CEO of New Story.
- Beth Davidson will retain her responsibilities as COO of the Bucks County division of Growth Horizons. In addition she has been promoted to CEO of Growth Horizons.
- Judy Dyjak has been promoted to COO of the Montgomery County division of Growth Horizons.
- Joe MacDonald has stepped down from his position as CEO of Growth Horizons. He has accepted the position as administrative consultant to Growth Horizons. We appreciate Joe’s many years of exceptional service and wish him all the best as he approaches retirement.
I am excited about the added strength our upper management team has achieved through these changes, and I look forward to many more years of providing quality supports to people with serious and complex challenges, offering excellent working conditions for all of our staff members, and expanding the good that we do every day. Please join me in congratulating all the people who have stepped up within our upper management team. I am confident that these changes and many others we are implementing will continue our efforts to become more and better every day. Congrats to all!